Thursday, May 9, 2013

BOOM!

So the school year is starting to wrap up here...midterms have been taken and now it's not even two months until spring quarter is over. The crazy thing is that I have plans almost every weekend until the end of school. I am going to be so so busy, oh my goodness. Sometimes being this social is really hard. But my weekend with my siblings was a really wonderful break.

To you, I'm really excited that you're coming soon. Your visit will be a lot of fun.
To you, I'm really sad that I didn't meet you sooner. Being able to know you longer would've been so great.
To you, thanks for always being there for me.
To you, I'll help you look for tattoo ideas, I promise.
To you, breathe. It'll be all okay.
To you, I'm sorry but you seriously need to calm down.
To you, thank you for handling that the way you did.
To you, thanks for being so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment