Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Random Compliation of Things I Can't Get Enough of

  1. Nutella
  2. Cheese
  3. Pasta
  4. Pesto
  5. The amazingness of Netflix Original shows
  6. How pretty Ezra Miller is
  7. How amusing I find Captain Jack Harkness
  8. Bacon (keep in mind, now, that this list is in not particular order)
  9. Surprise visits at work from friends
  10. Traveling 
  11. My goofy, lovely, heartwarming, hardworking coworkers 
  12. My boss's questions about words
  13. Post-It notes
  14. Milkshakes 
  15. The food at Aslan 
  16. Young Adult novels - dystopian ones in particular at this moment  
  17. My bay-life roommates 
  18. My sister's artwork
  19. My older brother's traveling adventures (read: living vicariously through one of my family members who makes more money than me) 
  20. My nephew's laugh 
  21. Seeing the ways that my oldest brother and his wife work really well together
  22. Gratitude that my mother never gave up her dream and found a way to have her family live overseas (I don't really know how to phrase this one but you get the point) 
  23. The little tells that my dad has that says he really likes his job 
  24. "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Panic! At The Disco
  25. Actually, a lot of songs by Panic! At The Disco
  26. The "Shut Up and Dance" movie clip video that has been taken off YouTube :( 
  27. My glorious friends 
  28. Having time enough to craft 
  29. Crafts (yes, I am making these separate things) 
  30. Long walks to Boulevard 
I was eating some ice cream with Nutella in it, and got inspired/mushy so ta-da! 

No comments:

Post a Comment