Friday, November 30, 2012

I Hate to Wait

You know what's really ridiculous? A bus being an hour late. I disapprove. My legs are still cold and I've been on said bus for almost a half an hour already. I was supposed to get into Seattle around six this evening but now I'm doubting if I'll get there before seven. :(
But that's not the only thing I hate to wait for. As much as I love most things about Facebook, one feature that really sets me on edge is the ability of Facebook to tell me when someone has seen but has no replied to a message I sent them. It sends me into this crazy little whirlwind driven by the question of, "Why are they ignoring me?!" Granted, I know that some people check their Facebooks whenever they have a spare second and that my messages generally require more attention than that so maybe that's what is happening right now. I really hope that's what it is. Otherwise, that makes me really nervous. I start wondering if I said something too much in my message, or just the wrong thing. I don't like being nervous. I want to know what this person has to say but they're being quiet. Not that I can totally blame them but it's still happening.
The other thing on my list that I seriously hate waiting for it friends. That sounds silly but I'm not exceptionally good at making them. I think I'm finding my niche with dancing peoples, but I don't think I'm really good friends with any of them yet. I really want to have friends who want me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment