Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back At School

Welcome to Winter Quarter, everybody. It's nice to be back to the norms of college. I mean, I have to get used to my new work and class schedule but the familiar faces are wonderful to see. On the other hand, I do miss my friends and family in Germany and Virginia. It was really fun to visit them, if a little crazy. Sadly, that might be my last time in Europe for a very long time. The base my parents are at is closing this summer and they don't know where they'll be transferred to so I don't know where I'll see them again.
What else, what else? Some New Years' Resolutions are in order, I suppose. (I mean, I've already made them but sharing them with you guys will help me keep on track with them, I hope.) So...
  1. Read more books
  2. Write more of my story(s)
  3. Write lots of letters
  4. Start buying CDs (as in, go to music stores and search through the stacks for good CDs)
  5. Improve my dancing skills
Yeah, those are the things that I want to do with this year...aside from to do well in school and continue with my friendships.
Oh, whoops. I probably should be doing my homework. There's dancing tonight and I don't want to have to leave early or anything. Getting back into the swing of things is going to be a little difficult, I will admit that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment