Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Busy, Busy

Today's one of those days when I've felt like I'm going and going from the moment I woke up--sadly, waking up was accompanied by a headache so my morning didn't begin all that well.
Anyway, I wish I had something profound to share with all of you people who are kind enough to take an interest in my blog. I have a doubt that you guys actually want play-by-plays of my days at college. But let me tell you about how it's annoying when people don't act their age. Oh my goodness, I can't stand it. If you agree to something, be grown up enough to stick to your word--even if it's hard to do. If you know you're not going to be able to stay true to your word, don't make the promise--even if you want to. Just a philosophy of mine. Granted, I'm willing to consider exceptions sometimes...just not in this particular case. In this case, it's plain frustrating.
Besides that, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. There's a swing dancing event on Friday (if I'm remembering the date correctly) and, drum roll please, THE YULE BALL on Saturday. I can't begin to explain how happy I am that I brought back some fancy dresses from my closet at home. It's always nice when you can get more than one wear out of a prom dress :)
Yes, that it practically everything that is interesting in my life right now. Lots of homework and work, though, as well. Like I said, I'm really busy today. Speaking of which, I should get back to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment