Sunday, January 6, 2013

Personal

Sometimes life gets really hard to handle, ya know? Sometimes you can see two roads...the one you know you're on and the one you think you'd rather be on. I know, it's the big "the grass is greener on the other side" cliche.
The point is that life sometimes gets difficult; it forces you to makes tough decisions. You can not make those decisions, though I do think that inaction itself is a choice. Or you can make the hard decisions that life throws at you and hope that it turns out for the best. It's all about taking the bull by the horns and getting want you what.
And I don't mean that in any commercial or material way. I don't know if I've told you guys this already but being happy is one of my main goals in life. And, quite honestly, that seems like the most important thing. I want to be as happy as my life allows me.
And, considering that I'm in charge of my life, that means that I can be as happy as I want. I do believe and understand that difficult times in life make the happy ones all the more precious but I really want to be spoiled with happiness. There will be some hard times, I know. But I am in charge of my life, which means that the only way to happiness is to make those tough decisions.
Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment