Sunday, January 13, 2013

First Performance

Yesterday was amazing. I went shopping with one of my new dance friends then the Swing Performance team had their first performance last night. We were the half time show for a roller derby bout. My first question is why would roller derby girls want a jazz routine for their half time show? That's not the same level of intensity at all.
But it was really fun. Watching the roller derby as well as performing. Except for the fact that it makes me want to watch "Whip It" really bad and I don't know where to get it from. Maybe Amazon.com will have it online. Oh, they do. But I don't feel like paying $10 for the digital version. Well, I am going out shopping again today so maybe I can stop in some video stores...
That's something else I want to do right now...I want to move away from wearing jeans and t-shirts all the time. They're great but I want more dresses, which means it's time for more shopping. It's also time for shopping with people who will steer me towards dresses. Anyway, I'll let you know what I come up with.
Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment