Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today...

Today, for the first time in I don't know how long, I actually got to walk in the snow. Oh my goodness, it was wonderful. There's something simply beautiful about snow as it falls from the sky to the earth...or onto my nose...whichever.
And now it's sunny as you please. Welcome to the weather in Washington...
My afternoon of homework has also been a reinforcement of how much I don't like textbook reading. Sure, some of it is interesting (maybe even a lot of it) but there's something about the fact that I'll be graded based on what I think about the material. Fingers crossed for completion grades...
Look at that...No, sadly, this isn't my campus. It's the V-Tech camps (my friend goes there). I was telling him about how the sky bridges on my campus are among my favorite places to go and just be. He said that the sky bridge on his campus is pretty popular and that it overlooks the sunset. Hence, picture. Isn't it pretty?
I haven't actually watched a sunset since this summer. That was really nice.
Let me tell you a secret. I have homework. And this blog post was an excuse to procrastinate some more. I think it's time for a snack (for energy, not procrastination, I promise!) and my reading. Then, if I can get that done in time, I can do some pleasure reading before I go dancing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment