Friday, December 28, 2012

Quotes

I'm on a big quote kick right now. Thought I'd share some...
"The more I see, the less I know for sure." -John Lennon
"Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next." -Unknown
"Sometimes you'll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Unknown
"Go for someone whose not only proud and glad to have you but will also take every risk and effort just to be with you." -Unknown
"I think we spend too much time wondering why we're not good enough. We waste too much time putting ourselves down, that we don't ever stop to see that we are good enough. We spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed, and never get a chance to look up from the ground and see that the sun is sun shining and tomorrow is another day." -Unknown
"Never compare your journey with someone else's. Your journey is your journey, not a competition." -Unknown

So I thought I'd share those with you.
If I shared all the ones that I liked/related to this evening, you'd think me very sappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment