Friday, December 28, 2012

Funny How Things Change

You know how people always suggest that as soon as you stop wanting something, you'll get it?
You know how people always say that you should just relax and go with the flow?
Well, apparently those things work.

But then you fly half way across the world and your thoughts start getting all mixed up again.
Not that this will make sense without the full story of my life, but I don't think that I'll ever be "normal" when it comes to relationships. If there is even a norm for that. How can there be a norm for relationships...? I mean seriously. So many variables play into each one, every single time. How in the world did someone enforce some kind of formula for "This is how a relationship should happen."? I don't get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment