Sunday, December 16, 2012

Trying Very Hard to Stay Awake...

I make no promises that any of this post will be coherent. Even with four hours of sleep on the plane, I'm exhausted after my trip. My eyes do not want to stay open at all. But I'm trying to stay up until at least 8 Germany time. Hopefully, that'll work out because I have some people to call stateside.
Dead week and finals week at school were kind of crazy and totally not what I expected, but wonderful all the same. There was tons of dancing, a fair bit of cuddling, and so much silliness. All in all, that equates to a lovely time. It's a little sad, though, because I feel like I was just starting to make really good friends and now I'll be away for three-ish weeks. I'm gonna miss the lot of them.
Wow, I really want to write more and make this post a lot more interesting but my brain is not functioning enough to do so. I will say that I'm planning on writing a lot more in the near future so don't wait too long before coming back to see what's up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment