Friday, December 28, 2012

Brain Blocked

Geez, I finally have the desire to write a story but have absolutely zero solid ideas to expand on. I guess I could go through my old stories (the unfinished ones) and continue them, but those are always hard to continue so long after the inspiration for the story has run out. It's really annoying.
Besides that, I'm having a really good time in Germany so far. We've been shopping and done a little bit of sightseeing. A realization occurred to me, though: I'm a really bad tourist. I don't really care about the experience anymore. I feel like I'd rather go to Rome or Paris or wherever and just explore...not go see the things that you "have" to see. Hopefully I'll have the courage to do that if I ever start traveling by myself.
I don't know how much traveling I'm going to be doing past this Christmas. It's all up in the air, about where my parents are moving to next. Also, this summer is still six months away...I have a lot to think about before I get this summer figured out...But that requires thinking power, and mine is diminishing quickly....

No comments:

Post a Comment