Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 28...Home Sweet Home

Something that you miss

Honestly, I miss home. But home the feeling, not necessarily home the place (though, the two usually coincide.) I just miss that feeling of knowing that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I'm at college and things are going pretty well--but I still don't know what I want to do with life and I feel like I'm still trying to settle in. I'm used to life here but, at the moment, I'm not sure if I feel like I belong here. I really like the people I've become friends with, the job I have, and all the dance time I'm getting. I'm getting through classes and trying to piece together a couple either pieces of life's puzzle. I am utterly thankful of the support I get from my amazing friends and promise that I'll do my best to not hurt or disappoint you guys.
I just miss the feeling of home, the safety and security of it.

1 comment:

  1. As the saying goes "Home is where the heart is"

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete