Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 30...Whoa, I Did It

Your highs and lows of this month

Well, it's a great high to have actually achieved this, my first blog challenge. Other highs were seeing both of my brothers and Valentine's Day. Oh, and there's always dancing. As far as lows go, I've fallen into a couple wells of self-doubt this month so that sucked. Well, let's be honest, it still sucks because I'm still trying to keep my head above water in one of them. But, with the help of a few friends, I should be able to get out of it and get back to being me, the me I like to be.

I'm doing another blog challenge for the month of April. I'll try to keep updating often until then but, until then, I make no promises about every day.

1 comment:

  1. When I have lows and I do quite often I always remember a quote I read "To every negative problem there is a positive outcome".

    Congrats on your first blog challenge.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete