Friday, March 22, 2013

Dear Friends

As I do, I was wondering around on Google Images this evening because my chair is too comfy for me to convince myself to get up and get ready for bed. Now, while I agree that most of the pictures hanging out in Google Images are a little silly, a lot of them make me smile (sometimes because of their silliness). Then, every once in a while, I run across a gem of a saying. It's like listening to a song and thinking, "That lyric describes my life perfectly right now."
So I thought I'd share this bit of Google Image wisdom with all of my friends.


Because, quite honestly, that's how I feel. I know that I can be a lot to handle and that sometimes I hold on to things that I should've let go of a long long time ago.
And all I need is for people to still be my friend tomorrow.
Love,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment