Monday, March 18, 2013

Tonight, Tonight

Today did not at all go the way that I was expecting but, now that I'm about to shut down my computer and go to bed, I'm really okay with that.
Yes, tomorrow, I have to write the scholarship app that I neglected to do today. But I know basically what I want to say so now it's just a matter of actually writing it down. Yes, I'm probably gonna be pretty tired tomorrow.
But today ended up working out really well.
With this one person, we talked a fair bit about what we meant and I think things are figured out. There's still a bit of work to be done but time is something that we have. I hope and believe that things will work out.
With this other person, you've told me that I need to stand up for myself for a while now. And today I feel like I did that to one of the most significant people I could've done it to.
With this other other person, that was a really nice conversation. It was long. But good. I really hope you feel better. Please know that I'm around anytime you want to talk.
With this other x3 person, I'm realizing how much we really are friends. You really care and I really care; and most of my 'issues' with you are quite petty. Granted, being honest with you more often will help with relationship work better but I feel invested now. At least, more invested than I did a week ago.
With this other x4 person, it was midnight and then it was two. I'm sorry, but that conversation was completely awesome. Seriously, we need to hang out in the afternoon because we'll have more time to have epic conversations like that one. 
Besides that scholarships essay, tomorrow I want to buy a journal. If I find one I like, I'll tell you guys what I want it for with an accompanying picture. For now, you may ponder why I want one. Or you may get on with your life. Your choice. I hope your life is well, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment