Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 29...Things to Achieve

Goals for the next 30 days

Mainly, my goal for the next 30 days is to finish out this quarter with relatively good standing. Luckily, two of my finals are take-home so I should be able to do really well on those. Besides that, I really hope it works out to get down to see my grandparents for Spring Break. I really want to do that. After that, I just want to stay on top of classes as the new quarter starts. I'm doing the A to Z challenge for April so lots more blogging will be happening then.
Besides that, I'm currently trying to talk myself out of getting another tattoo, like, this week. So we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. How good it is to have plans mapped out for the month. I hope all goes well for you , Good luck with the A to Z.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete