Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hijacking the WiFi

Okay, welcome to Spring Break.
Not quite what I expected.
At all.
Maybe next year I'll go on a road trip or something. Maybe serious "me time" would be a good thing.
Being here is kinda weird. I'm with family but it's the extended. I'm the only one representing my immediate family here and everyone else came in force.
I'm really homesick.
Exceptionally.
It may finally be sinking in that I'm at college--not just at summer camp. There's a lot to figure out and I can't walk into the kitchen, sit on the counter and talk to my mom about it anymore. I have to wait until the perfect time in our 9 hour time difference to call and hope that she's not busy.
This is a lot to figure out.
To all of you who are gonna be a sounding board or a shoulder to cry on or any thing else for me until I feel like I'm actually standing on my own two feet, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment