Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Know I'm Supposed to Take Sunday Off But I Wanted to Say This

Because I refuse to believe that there is anything truly "wrong" with me...
Because I know that my family (both blood and found) love me dearly...
Because I believe that tomorrow will bring about new chances...
Because I pray that the sun will shine even if it rains today...
Because I remember what it feels like to have you near...
Because I have seen the power of will and endurance...
Because I recognize that nothing good ever comes truly easily...
Because I can dance...
Because I will always want to be there for those who help carry me...
Because I think that everything will eventually get as close to perfect as it can...
Because I feel the opportunity in the world...
Because a quitter isn't something I want to be...

As long as I have people who care about me and who will be here in the morning, I'll never leave and I'll keep taking the next step forward. I want to do something great with my life so, as soon as I figure out what that is, get ready for a wild ride.

And, to you, I just want to say thanks. I know it took me a frustratingly long to realize all of this so thanks for being patient and I can't wait until we get to hang out again. It's going to be epic. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. It is important to keep one's head held high no matter how tough the challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete