Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jaguars

Just because I miss my high school, today is dedicated to my mascot--the jaguar.
Honestly, to me, my high school experience was pretty amazing. Sure, like any other time in life, it got hard. But I learned a lot and love the friends I made (even if we're not still in touch). To me, being a jaguar means being inclusive because what else can you do when your school is made up of barely 200 students? It means exploring the world around you and taking advantage of the opportunities you are given. It means making the best of what you have because it's better than sitting around, complaining about what you don't have.
Yeah, my school was small and I didn't have everything most high schools had but I do treasure the memories I made there. When my heart thinks of home, this is where it goes.

Spirit fingers :)
Oi, Oi, Oi,
Oi, Oi, Oi,
Forza Jaguars, 
Vinci per noi


Oi, Oi, Oi,
Oi, Oi, Oi,
Forza Jaguars, 
Vinci per noi
OI!



No comments:

Post a Comment