Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Vita"

Vita meaning "life." Honestly, I really miss living in Italy and hearing Italian all the time.
At this particular moment, I don't really know how to describe life. I could describe it in terms of what I want to do; or what I have to do; or what's been happening; or how many times a day I wish I was in my bed instead.
But life doesn't care how I describe it; it's just going to keep rolling on and on. I guess I should get to it then...because the sooner I do the things I have to do, the sooner I'll get to do the things I want to do then I'll have stories to tell about what's been happening and maybe I'll barely have the energy to want my bed.
I think this is a really cool picture, jussayin'

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, been there. I kind of want to go to bed right now. Soon...

    ReplyDelete