Friday, April 26, 2013

Washington

Welcome to Washington
Welcome to the place I go to college, where it likes to rain and 60 degrees is considered warm enough to be  outside in shorts.
A lot of people ask me why I decided to come to school in Washington since I used to live in Italy; mostly, it's close to family and it was one of the cheapest schools I applied to. But, since that decision, I've come to really like the school I chose.
Washington isn't actually quite as rainy as people think; it rain a lot but it doesn't rain super hard all the time. It's really green and people are generally pretty outdoorsy. Something I really want to do soon is take a trip over to the coast and walk along the water eating salt water taffy. I like Washington a lot, all things considered. I wish it was sunny more often but that's currently my main complaint.


No comments:

Post a Comment