Monday, April 15, 2013

Mom

What else can today go to, honestly?
To Mom, I miss you, I love you. Thank you for always being there for me. I appreciate that you (and Dad) brought me up the way you did, full of love and the inspiration to achieve. Thank you for encouraging me to go out into the world, for trying to help me discover my passions. I'm ever indebted for about a million reasons, but the opportunity to live in Europe is definitely at the top of my list. I'm excited to share my experiences with you as I grow up and start filling out my shoes give. (What's that adage? "Give a girl a pair of shoes and watch her take on the world"? Something like that.)
Most of all, thanks for teaching me about the strength to be independent.
I love you.
Yeah, pretty much

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! It sounds like you have a wonderfully encouraging mom. :)

    Have fun with a-z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a mom myself ... i am touched at how you show your love to her. my daughter and i have a beautiful relationship as well which i hope to keep until forever :)

    visiting from a to z (bob's wife)
    APRIL

    ReplyDelete