Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 1. Oh Mi, Oh My


Your current Relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Oh, goody. How do I explain this one? Well, there is this boy that I like a whole lot. Like, a lot a lot. That didn't really hit me until recently, though. He's wonderful; smart, funny, good taste in music and books...he's gonna be a mechanical engineer for the Navy. He's one of the good guys.

The only problem is that he lives across this lovely country of ours.

If Facebook where to ask me what my relationship status is, I'd probably answer with "It's complicated." Honestly, though, I'm pretty sure that's just because we live so far away from each other. I'm betting we would be so bold as to call ourselves a couple, if only we went to the same school.
I guess there's a lot to be figured out between us. But we're young and there's time to figure it out. For the moment, I'm happy with the constant texting and the sporadic post cards. Oh, and the flowers.
Yeah, he sent me flowers.
My current relationship is an odd one but, if you ask any of my friends, that's normal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment