Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 22...So Many Little Things

How have you changed in the past 2 years 

Oh wow. This is one of those posts that could go have about a million different interpretations.
Well, there's the obvious things...I graduated high school; I moved from Italy to Germany to Washington; I've started dancing a whole lot more; and I'm even more into writing letters than I have been in the past.
Then, I guess there's the littler things. Little things like now I'm better at letting things roll off me now. I'm a lot less shy and still super trusting of people; I'm definitely a mind that looks at things with a mindset of "innocent until proven guilty." I feel like I'm a lot better at going with the flow; somethings still worry me and I like to have a plan (like when I have to depend on the buses to get me somewhere on time). But, because of a couple events in the past two years, I've learned that I can deal with events like planes delayed and having to stay by myself in hotels. Unexpected things will be thrown from every direction, and I've learned that it's important to take things as they come because worrying about everything that might come is just too much stress. Additionally, I've become more confident in myself, which is a really nice feeling; now I just need to stop dealing with people who treat me as if I'm little.
I'd be willing to bet that there are a couple of other ways that I've changed over the past two years but, come on, it's 2 years. That's a lot of changing to remember.

And here's a pretty picture for to bring a smile to your face

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn,

    Just swinging by from the A-Z Blogging Challenge to say hello. Sounds like quite a journey for you in the last two years. I hope you enjoy the Challenge and don't worry too much whilst doing it. I love the look of your blog ~ Judy (one of Arlee Bird's A- Z Ambassadors)

    ReplyDelete