Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 11...I Skipped the Audio Books

Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the 10 songs that pop up.

  1. Gettin' Over You by David Guetta & Chris Willis ft Fergie
  2. Love it All by The Kooks
  3. Every Valley is Not a Lake by Cold War Kids
  4. The Little Things by Colbie Caillat
  5. Pretty Boy by 2ne1
  6. The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out to Get Us! by Sufjan Stevens
  7. Butterfly by Donavon Frankenreiter
  8. My Apartment by Ben Kweller
  9. All At Once by the Fray
  10. Closer by the Kings of Leon  
I'll tell you all a secret, though. I think that I've listened to three of those songs before this day. My siblings give me a lot of music, so much that I haven't found the time to familiarize myself with all of it. But there it is, the 10 songs that show up on shuffle on my iPod.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I have heard of none of these songs (but then I am in my 50s :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete