Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 13...A New Adventure

Somewhere you'd like to move or visit. 

Funny story, I've been thinking about this sort of thing a lot recently. Going back to an earlier post, I would love to move to a quaint beach town. If that does happen, it'll probably be up here in the Northwest. But maybe I'll be sick of the rain by then and move farther south in hopes of more sunny days.
Somewhere I'd like to visit..well, I keep saying that I really want to go to Ireland. I want to stay in a castle and go on picnics there. I know there are a bunch of other touristy things that I'm supposed to do but, if I travel, I want to experience the things that I want to experience--not what some books tells me that I should see.
Picnic by the sea.
It just looks so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. My brother and SIL went to Ireland, they really enjoyed it (except I think they went during a cold time so they said they were always cold). Lots of good wonderful places to visit on this earth I do think if one enjoys traveling :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete