Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 16..."And I Was Like"

Your views on mainstream music

Much to the disappointment of many of my friends, I tend to like mainstream music. I think that a very apt description of my favorite music is the kind that I could have a silly dance party to in the kitchen whist I am baking. You know, those songs that just get stuck in your head and you always end up singing under your breath? I love music that it catchy and that I can sing along with. Isn't that mainstream music in a nutshell?
I mean, my tastes do branch out beyond that so I'm not completely atrocious to all of those who couldn't listen to mainstream music if their life depended on it but, personally, I don't have much of a problem with it. Sure, a song here and there will really annoy me but, as a general rule, I'm not too picky about my music.

Just for funsies, here's a couple of my favorites...










Okay, maybe a couple more than a couple of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment