Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 3. A Few Controversial Things

What are your views on drugs and alcohol.

Honestly, drugs scare me. I mean, the ones that the doc gives out when I have a ridiculous cough are fine. But the ones that people my age are stereotypically dying to try freak me out. My mind is  overactive enough without the additives that hang out in drugs. Tripping out and having hallucinations just doesn't sound like a fun time at all.  I know there are less drastic drugs--nicotine, for example--but being addicted to something doesn't sound pleasant.
As far as alcohol goes, I have no problem with social drinking. Granted, I'm not legally allowed to do that yet but the living in Italy had a major impact on the way I look at alcohol consumption. Once I'm 21, I'll gladly have a glass of wine with dinner.
As far as other people go, I'm not going to judge them if they do drugs or drink alcohol. Just don't force them on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment