Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 8. Questions I Don't Find Fair

A moment you felt most satisfied in your life {your happiest moment}

I've had  a lot of happy moments in my life. I think it's kind of unfair to ask for my ultimate happiest.
But, in the interest of having a longer post than yesterday, I'll tell you about a few of them.
In no particular order...
The first week of January this year. I got to see two old friends and had an absolutely wonderful time with them. My first experience TPing and the only time so far in my college career that I've been able to stay up until 3, get up at 8, and still be pleasant all day long. Thanks again, you two. I can't wait to see you again.
Christmas and Thanksgiving this past year. I don't get to see my family all at once very often so these two holidays were really important. I love all you guys. :)
Prom, senior year. Up until that point, I'd had pretty poor experiences with school dances. But senior prom was different. I had a date, I was going with friends, and my dress was amazing. We ate dinner--my date was practically a stand up comic while we were eating--and danced the night away. It's probably the moment that I consider to be my "senior send off" moment, the final wonderful memory of the year.
My sixteenth birthday party--my one and only surprise party. Since my birthday is in the middle of summer, parties are hard to have. But two of my friends threw together a surprise party for me--starting at the mall and ending up at my favorite restaurant. All my friends were there, and it was just a fun time. Everything felt right.
Making foil houses and playing Mario Kart until our brains fell out, KT. 
In general, I'm a pretty big appreciator the small moments in life so here are a couple less eventful times that I've felt extra content with life...
  • Book discussions at lunch with Limone
  • Riding back on the ferry with Tony
  • Getting published in "Showcase"
  • "Pirates of the Caribbean" premiere that one time
  • Crashing first period violin class
  • Blues dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment