Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 24...I Need a Movie Day

Your favorite movie and what it's about

Confession time, I have a lot of favorite movies. So I guess I'll just share a couple with you.

"The Princess Bride" is about the virtues of true love and how it's actually worth going through a lot to attain true love.






















Oh "League." This is my "go-to" action movie. I love the idea of a bunch of fictional characters from different "worlds" getting together to kick another character's butt. It's pretty great.












And, right now, this is kind of my movie obsession. It's a pretty fun girl's movie. Five women start a Jane Austen book club, and after managing to rope one stranger of a man into reading along with them, the whole group (and their families) embarks on a slightly wild ride of growing, healing, and moving on.



1 comment:

  1. Of the movies you listed here, I've only seen Beauty and the Beast; I did enjoy it though; must catch the others some day; I too need a movie day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete