Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 19...Sweet

Sweets are pretty much the temptation that I'm trying to avoid at the moment...
Although, if a sweet person wanted to wander into my life about now, that'd be pretty cool.
Do you know what I think would be sweet? If college graduates on a whole weren't graduating with mountains of debt. The funny thing about being young is that it's the best time to go on adventures, take risks and have experiences. The American college system to doing an amazing job of making sure that people straight out of college have a hard time go on said adventures, taking said risks, and having said experiences because we have debt to pay off 6 months after our graduation date. Really, truly, why is this something that we are standing for?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how they do it these days. When I was a student (a million years ago) we didn't have to pay fees and were protesting against cuts in student grants. Unfortunately, some of the students I stood shoulder to shoulder with at these demos then mutated into the very MPs who voted to introduce tuition fees! Sad, but true...

    ReplyDelete