Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 22...Your Shoes

I'll admit that I probably have too many of them but I quite like all of my shoes. I'm not a big fan of having shoes that I can only wear once in a blue moon so my collection is relatively functional. Though that point is contradicted by the fact two of the pairs I have with me now are heels and I'm currently spending most of my time barefoot around my grandparent's place. But, out of the many pairs of shoes that I have, the aforementioned heels are the only two pairs of heels I have on this side of the pond. A decision that is inspired by the fact that campus has a lot of gravelly hills. Gravelly hills and heels are not a match made in heaven.
I'm proud to say that most of my shoes fall into a semi-wild category: yellow, salmon, lots of buckles, lime green stripe. I'm sorta into that style: simple main outfit, fun accessories.
...
What does one say about their shoes? My favorite pairs are the pink heels I wore to prom, the yellow heels that my sister stole, and the fake Ugg boots with massive holes in the soles that I had to throw away. My rain boots are my least favorite because they have a bad habit of destroying whatever pair of socks I also wear when wearing my rain boots.
Ooh, my favorite question regarding shoes: if you had to pare down to the absolute fewest shoes possible, how many pairs would you have? (The exceptions being specialty shoes like dancing or snowboarding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment