Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 9...Your Daily Routine

This is an exceptionally odd time to be writing about my daily routine. Finals week does not hold to my daily routine at all; it's just the crazy of trying to get everything done all at once.
Actually, honestly, spring quarter didn't have much of a "daily routine" for long. Taking three online classes lends itself to a lot of "I'll do it when I feel like". I've had a lot of unstructured time these past few months. The only times that I had to be a certain somewhere were class on Monday/Wednesday/Friday morning, volunteering on Thursday morning, work on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday afternoon, driver's ed Monday/Wednesday evenings, and dancing on Wednesday night. The rest of my time was mine (so long as I got my homework done).
I guess a pretty typical day (we'll go with a Wednesday for structure's sake) was getting up between 7 and 9 depending on whether I needed to do homework before class, go to class at 10, head back to the library for homework after that and/or lunchtime at the dining hall, return to room to procrastinate and/or do homework, go to driver's ed, come back, finish up whatever was absolutely essential before 10 pm and then dance until I was tired enough to hit the hay.
For finals week, the routine is pretty much to get up as early as I can convince myself is reasonable and then to tackle the thing I hate the least on my to-do list. I've spent a lot of time packing and repacking because it's more fun than walking to north campus to do my north campus-y errands. Though I did get those all done today, I believe. (Made 20 bucks on selling back textbooks, yay! And bought a pretty new ring. It was a good set of errands.)
Daily routines are going to be even less existent in the days to come; summer time is the perfect time to not do the same thing every day. Though, I do have some projects that'll need constant attention. But I'm excited for those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment