Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 1...You

Since I've been doing a lot of reflection-y type things recently, I feel a little silly starting this new blog challenge with a post about me. But c'est la vie.
I'm Robyn. I'm almost 20 and feeling kinda weird about it. I've lived in Washington and Italy. With that experience, I have friends across the world and miss them dearly. I love dancing but am currently not allowed due to an inflamed tendon in my knee. I am probably one of the most cuddly people you'll meet. Sometime it's hard for me to remember that other people do in fact have space bubbles, but I do my best to be aware of other peoples' comfort levels. I'm majoring in linguistics at a liberal arts college in the Washington because I think language is pretty awesome. My two years of college so far have been two of the most interesting of my life and I look forward to that continuing. There are ten days until summer and I couldn't be more excited. I'm trying to get back into my habit of writing but it is a slow going process. Evidenced by the fact that this post didn't actually get posted on day 1...whoops. Yesterday got crazy. Except Day 2's post to appear later today; I'm going to need the study break.

1 comment:

  1. It's got to be hard to blog and do college courses at the same time! Twenty is just a blip on the screen of life...don't sweat it. Take care of that tendon, so that you can dance your whole life!
    Barbara
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete