Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 26...Colour

It's probably super cheating to just say "Go look at day 25's post; it's got lots of colour!" Though...now that I mention it, go check out day 25's post; it's got lots of colour!
I love colour. It's just so fun. I always feel really nice in the spring because all of the colours are coming out after a long winter, making it feel like there's life in the world again.
Yellow and purple are my two favorite colours, purple since freshman year of high school and yellow ever since I realized how well it complements purple. Also, yellow is just so happy. It's funny, I've had a twin bed for the past two years and, for it, I had a set of purple and a set of yellow sheets. Now I'm upgrading to a queen (hello moving into my first apartment) and I'm getting brown sheets. I'm very excited to see how my color accessorizing I can do with neutral colored bedding. Oh wow, I'm starting to sound like an adult. Guess it had to happen sometime.





















I find colour inspiring to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment