Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 7...Favourite

My favourite what?
Since I don't know which favourite I'm supposed to focus on, let's just have a list...
  • Favourite song for the minute: "Let's Have a KiKi" by the Scissor Sisters. It's a bit scandalous but really fun to dance to
  • Favourite movie (historically): Princess Bride
  • Favourite book (though not for it literary merit): North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
  • Favourite city (Europe): Berlin, Germany
  • Favourite city (America): I gotta admit it, I love Seattle
  • Favourite candy: chocolate and peanut butter
  • Favourite thing to do with friends: laugh
  • Favourite time to do the dishes: to procrastinate on homework
  • *Favourite sandwich condiments: bell peppers (red ones) and avocado (FRATELLO! YOU'VE RUINED ME!!)
  • Favourite animal: cow
  • *Favourite styles of facial hair on men with excellent jaw lines: stubble
  • Favourite time to go on a walk: nighttime  
  • Favourite berry: blueberries 
  • Favourite reference to make: "Both. Both is good." -Miguel and Tulio, Mighty and Powerful Gods (The Road to El Dorado)
  • Favourite time to read: whenever I can do it out in the sun
  • Favourite time to dance: always
  • Favourite time to watch Netflix (based on how often I do this): past one am
  • Favourite wardrobe color: blue (I have so many blue clothes)
  • Favourite type of craft: crocheting
  • Favourite flower: all of them
  • Favourite time to get flowers: always
  • Favourite sport: soccer 
  • Favourite angle at which to wear jaunty hats: Flapper worthy angles
*Thanks to Sherlock for helping me spice up my favourites list a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment