Monday, June 2, 2014

Remembering and Documenting

One day this past summer, I remember sitting with my brother on his couch and expressing doubt about whether I would continue with my blog because I was concerned that my material of choice wouldn't be interesting.
He rebutted with a comment that was effectively, "Are you kidding? You're going to spend the next few years morphing from teen to adult. That's the perfect kind of thing to be writing about."
As I am getting back into the habit of writing here (and remembering the joy of expressing my feelings to a relatively unknown audience), that conversation with my brother popped up from my memory bank and reminded me that keeping documentation of my life as it happens is probably a good thing.
I just had the inspiration to scroll back and look at old blog posts. It's nice to know that a lot of my ideals haven't changed since I started writing this blog. I like to think that some parts of me are constant. :)
The point of all this is that another blog challenge is going to start tomorrow! I'm oh so excited about finding one and writing every day until my birthday. *giggles
Challenge list:

No comments:

Post a Comment