Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Spy A Cool Costume!

October 31, the one day a year when you can where whatever you want and not have people question why you're doing it.
I'm going to Swing Kids later tonight and expect to see tons more amazing costumes but here are the really cool ones that I've seen so far today.
  1. Ash (Pokemon)
  2. Peter Pan
  3. Pirate
  4. Waldo
  5. Artemis (I think)
  6. Green Lantern
  7. Several Flower Children
  8. Harvey "Two-Face" or a Zombie (not quite sure which but her makeup was amazing!)
  9. Flo, the Progressive girl
  10. A blue M'n'M
  11. Rafael (TNMT)
  12. Frog
  13. Johnny Depp from "Sweeney Todd" or "Dark Shadows" (again, not sure but amazingly done)
  14. a vampire, possibly Sooki
  15. Harry Potter
  16. Referee
  17. A raven
  18. Tigger
  19. A really creep scarecrow 
  20. Giraffe 
Now I'm hoping to see a bunch more at Swing Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment