Friday, October 26, 2012

One of Those Moods

I've spent pretty much all week looking forward to the Costume Ball that's happening in, like, an hour. I went costume shopping today with one of my friends (thanks again, RA6!) and spent an hour helping my suite-mate decide what to wear. I've been soooo excited for sooo long.
Why is it that, all of sudden, all I feel like doing is going back to my room and watching Netflix: Instant all night long?
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I forgot to eat dinner...
But it just makes me sad that I don't feel like going right now. I'd rather be excited to go than simply knowing that I will be going. I know I'll have a good time...three hours of music, dancing, and costumes!
I guess it's just one of those moods...

No comments:

Post a Comment