Saturday, October 13, 2012

Satisfied

Happy, happy Robyn.
Do you ever have those days when you wake up and you just know it's going to be a good day? Well, that's exactly the feeling I woke up with this morning. Since I put off a bunch of my studying until today, that's what I have to do all day (that and work) but it should be good. Getting things done always tends to make me feel better about myself and about life.
Let's talk about last night because last night was super great. I honestly love Friday night shifts at the desk; they always end up being a lot of fun. Except for the brats that were complaining about RA6; I wanted to punch those guys in the face. Anyways, I'm getting better about joking around with people and making conversation at the desk, which is a really good thing. Remember Joaquin? Well, I actually met him yesterday; his name is Justin. My friend is really proud for being relatively close with his name. And I'm really excited because now I can talk to him. Or, at least, say 'hi' when I see him in classes. Other good things that happened...RA6 came by and hung out for a while; I finally got a start on my Art History flash cards; and I sang "That's Amore" with RA2.
I know I haven't written much since Wednesday so let me just say that life is going pretty well. We watched "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" in Theatre. I like that I'm being exposed to "classic" films in that class. What else? What else?What else? Friday was really great because we were supposed to have a quiz in Anthropology but our professor lectured for too long and we ran out of time. Friday was also really scary because I had my first ever college exam. Hello, Psych 101. I'm really not sure how I did but I survived it so here's hoping for the best.
Oh, tonight's "Open Door Night" in our community, which I'm really excited about. Maybe I'll be able to make some new friends. And it's "Bigger or Better" too so that should be fun. I'm always excited to meet new peoples.
I'm really curious about the people on the other side of this wall. I'm in one of the computer labs and it sounds like there's band practice going on next door. It's kind of funny, really.
But I should try to get more of my Anthropology study guide done before I have to go to work. Yay, homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment