Thursday, October 25, 2012

Words to Live By

I was taking a quick study break today, which, of course, involved wandering around on Facebook . Whilst there, I ended up finding a link to a blog, which led me to another blog post, which inspired me to write. Really, this is a wonderful development in my morning. I can only take so much of the funness that studying provides, ya know?
Like I said, I found this blog post...here, go read it really quick. It won't take long.
Click on me, please!
You clicked on it, right? And read it all?
Do you think it's amazing advice? Or is that just me?
"Don't worry about the idiot who didn't text you back"
"Start getting enough sleep"
"Stop. Bad. Stop. Stop the bad."
"Start getting enough sleep."
"Start eating tasty things."
New personal goal: incorporate all of the things on the "Start Doing" list into my life. I feel like it would make my already wonderful life even more wonderful. And I'm all about things being wonderful.
Other new personal goal: finish watching "Sherlock." My suite mate got me addicted but all the episodes are an hour and a half and I have midterms that I'm supposed to be studying for! Sad face times a bajillion.
I guess the "start trying new things" might get put into action over the next few days. I'm supposed to be going shopping tonight, along with a movie (maybe). Tomorrow is the Costume Ball on campus and I haven't been to a dance since prom, and never with tons of people I don't know. Saturday might involve "Rocky Horror." I ran into some friends last night who said they were going and said that I should come. Sunday will include trick-or-treating in my dorm community. I's so excited. Free candy! Then Wednesday is Halloween and more Swing Kids.
Oh! Speaking of Swing Kids, Ben's in trouble. He skipped out on the birthday dance last night. -_- Not okay. Other than that, Nelson has been added to my list of favorite leads. Yes, he's an older fellow but he's such a good lead and such a good dancer. And I found a friend at Swing Kids who is also in my Psych class. Macy or Marcy or something like that. And I got tons of compliments on my dress that I wore. It was nice. :)
Okay, I should return to the studying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment