Monday, October 15, 2012

This College Girl's Favorite Things

Here's a list of some of my favorite things right now:
(in no particular order)
  1. Running in the rain
  2. Ritz crackers and peanut butter
  3. Bananas
  4. My earliest class being at 10 MWF
  5. That fall exists in Washington
  6. That my suite mates are two of the coolest people I've met on campus
  7. My job
  8. Meeting new people almost everyday
  9. Waking up three days in a row with a happy feeling
  10. Eggs and toast 
  11. "Pitch Perfect Riff-Off" clip
  12. Pandora: Internet Radio
  13. Professors who let class out 20 minutes early for no particular reason
  14. Being able to text people all over the country
  15. Continuous dining hours and an unlimited meal plans (Thank you, Mom and Dad!!)
  16. That it's raining
  17. Netflix Instant (Thank you TB and CB!!!)
  18. Being able to leave my class as soon as I'm done with a test
  19. Dancing in the rain
  20. Psychology class

No comments:

Post a Comment