Sunday, September 23, 2012

Friends

Okay, so I'm at college. Today was official move-in day. My roommate is here (you all will know her as RMJ). There was a big get together for my dorm this evening, and I got to watch "Jurassic Park" with RA6.
I guess that everything is fine. I don't really know yet. This is all still pretty overwhelming. I'm starting to recognize a few faces, and I'm on pretty good terms with all the other people that I'm working with. I guess I just hoped that I would find a "fast friend". Maybe SMH (one of my suite-mates) is that. But maybe we're just suite-mates. We do have plans to do a bus tour tomorrow...sometime.
Maybe I shouldn't write right now. I know I'm not doing a good job of putting together coherent thoughts. I just keep wondering about friends. Where will I meet them? Will I have to put forth all the effort? Will things just develop? Am I too worried about making friends?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes all it takes is just for someone to start talking, simple as that. And things just grow from there

    ReplyDelete